Weidmann’s InsuLogix ® SGS monitor is a transformer monitor that measures the temperature of liquid oil, calculates hot spots, and calculates loss of life of the transformer. Because the InsuLogix ® SGS displays bot liquid and winding temperatures, it reduces the system cost and simplifies installation.
- This smart gauge replaces your existing analog liquid temperature gauge with digital features such as: Liquid Temperature, Calculated Transformer Hot Spot, and Loss Of Life
- The device includes an universal power supply that can be connected to an AC or DC power source within the ranges of 90 to 264 VAC (47 to 440 Hz) or 120 to 370 VCD
- The InsuLogix® SGS Relays can be used to activate cooling stages and provide alarm and trip functions
- The InsuLogix® SGS provides analog, dry contact, DNP3, and MODBUS communication to SCADA with the latest health condition on any size transformer with a thermowell
- The instrument includes a test feature that automatically simulates a temperature increase to simplify testing the relay settings
- The InsuLogix® SGS has the flexibility of including other special functions required by the user through a USB interface.